You Own Chiller Startup and Warranty
Furthermore, it removes the OEM Service organization from the process of startup logistics, coordination, scheduling, and conflict resolution.
Free Up Your Contractor to Do What They Do Best ...
… Serve their customer, on their schedule, and without interference from an OEM Service provider.
Have Any of These Happened to you Before?
- You get backcharged from an OEM Service organization for your contractor not being ready for scheduled startup.
- OEM Service Tech no shows a startup or warranty service call.
- Your contractor requests a startup on OT or weekend when you didn’t have it estimated that way.
- Startup had to rescheduled since the contractor didn’t install the strainer or had the flow switch in the wrong location or some other technical reason.
- OEM Service says startup queue is 3 weeks out and you need startup in days not weeks.
- When the OEM Service Sales rep calls on the owner for a Service Agreement to compete against the very contractor who bought the unit from you.